Here you can view my notes on Relationship Skills for Success at the holiday time.
As 2010 draws to a close, it’s time to wish you all the best for 2011. Whether or not Christmas is part of your culture, you have my best wishes.
I’ll be making the Relationship Skills Success formula more widely available in 2011. I thought you might like a preview so I’ve been working on some notes about how the formula applies to family and personal time during the holiday period. In just eight pages (you’ll read them quickly), you’ll learn about:
- The key shift in focus that will help you
- Some ways to be sure you have a resourceful attitude
- How to build your resources of calmness for when you need them
- What lies behind personality and how to adapt
- The key to making progress with people
- Some of the ways we use language that cause trouble – not expletives – they’re benign in comparison
- How to be more self-aware
- How and where to achieve balance
- The profound thing I learned in writing my book, and which is important to you too
…and more. You can view and download the (PDF) notes here Relationship Skills for Success at the holiday time. They’ll make all the difference to keeping things sweet over the holidays (and beyond). If you’d like to comment or ask a question, please do – use the box below.
To be kept in the loop about the important subject of Relationships Skills for Success, please register for updates here, or connect on one of the social networks (buttons top right), or subscribe to an RSS feed of my blog.
Finally, have a great holiday (if it’s that time of year for you) and best wishes for 2011.